Seminars, Workshops and Training Programs
Seminar on Taste, Quality and Safety of products: sharing French & Vietnamese expectations03/11/2017
Time: 10:30 – 12:00 on 15/11/2017
Venue: Level 1, Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC), 799 Nguyen Van Linh St., Dist. 7, HCMC
Vietnam and France have food traditions that are rich and varied. Eating in both countries is more a way of life than anything. Our respective food heritages have enriched each other throughout history and continue to lend each other some flavors and savoir-faire. But food is also a matter of trust. Quality and safety are major challenges, essential requirements.
This Seminar, Crossed Food Cultures, aims to share our understanding of changes in the expectations of French and Vietnamese consumers as well as the responses given in terms of quality and food safety and the procedures put in place to ensure better consumer’s information.
This Seminar will be an opportunity through presentations from authorities and private sector companies from France and Vietnam to:
- look at the importance of food and food culture in both countries;
- explain the similarities, including in the evolutions observed in terms of consumer perception, expectations and purchasing behavior;
- focus on the quality and safety of products and the guarantees that can be provided to all consumers.
The audience is expected to include participants from:
- the different Vietnamese administration involved : Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (DLP, DAH, AgroTrade Department, PPP task force), Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance (DG Customs), Ministry of Industry and Trade;
- Consumers Associations;
- Vietnamese Universities & Research centres;
- Private companies from the Food & Beverage sector, importers, traders;
- International organisations and Embassies such as the French Embassy, CIRAD, the World Bank, FAO, the EU delegation, Eurocham, ILRI,…;
- Journalists, media.
For detailed information and registration, please contact:
SOPEXA Vietnam – General Consulate of France
27 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Contact person : NGUYEN Thanh– Sopexa Vietnam Manager (+84 (28) 3520 6895)
Website : https://vn.ambafrance.org/Un-Mois-en-France-Venez-celebrez-les-produits-agro-alimentaires-francais